The position is linked to the cross-disciplinary research project “Global flows of migrants and their impact on North European Welfare States” (FLOW) at the Centre for Comparative Welfare Studies at Aalborg University Denmark.
Deadline for applications is 10th of February 2018
The position includes teaching experience, including a mandatory course on university pedagogic, in order to facilitate qualifications needed for permanent employment. The teaching will primarily take place at the School of Political Science in Aalborg. The FLOW-project-group is based both at the campus in Aalborg and in Copenhagen.
In order to qualify for the position, the applicant must have a relevant education within sociology, political science, geography or economics. The applicant should also be familiar with quantitative methods. Previous experience with the use of Danish register data is not mandatory but highly welcomed.
Candidates must have scientific qualifications at PhD level. In the selection of candidates, emphasis will be placed on research potential and pedagogical qualifications as well as experience with supervision and lectures. To a limited extent other tasks may occur in the position.
Link to the full announcement of the position here
or go to http://www.stillinger.aau.dk/vis-stilling/?vacancy=954350
The application must contain the following
• Motivated application.
• Current CV.
• Complete list of publications.
• List of publications that the applicant wishes to be considered. A maximum of 5 publications may be submitted.
• Co-author statements in relation to publications written with other authors must be enclosed with a declaration from each of the authors, stating the extent of the applicant’s contribution to the total work. The declaration must be signed by the co-authors. Link to Template.
• Education (copies of documentation for degrees obtained).
• Documentation for teaching qualifications. Link to Guidelines.
The complete application should be submitted using an online form on the announcement website.
Vacancy number: 2017-224-01683
For more information:
Regarding the academic contents of the position contact professor Christian Albrekt Larsen: phone +45 9940 8214, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information about the Department can be found on the following website: http://www.dps.aau.dk/.
If you have any questions regarding the application procedure, you may contact Gurli Brogaard, phone +45 9940 7023, e-mail email@example.com.