Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions (MSCA) Individual Fellowships (IF)
The Swiss National Centre of Competence in Research LIVES – Overcoming Vulnerability: Life Course Perspectives (NCCR LIVES) at the University of Lausanne and the University of Geneva.
Invitation for expressions of interest for applications to the Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions (MSCA) Individual Fellowships (IF).
We are looking for interested candidates working on topics like:
- Social stratification in the life course
- Economic, family, health, and labour market vulnerability
- Social policy, social networks and other buffers of inequality
- Longitudinal data and research methods
The NCCR LIVES offers:
- Access to a network of about 170 researchers specialising in life course research in and across different disciplines (sociology, psychology, social psychology, demography, economics, social policy, statistics) and working on interdisciplinary projects
- A structured and comfortable research environment in the beautiful Lake Geneva region at the heart of Europe
- Regular scientific and networking events (workshops, colloquia, conferences, etc.)
- Trainings open to post-doc researchers in the framework of the LIVES Doctoral Programme
- The possibility to publish in the LIVES Working Papers series
- Outreach services for the dissemination of your research into the general public.
The universities of Geneva and Lausanne are organising
one-day training for researchers planning to apply for a 2018 MSCA-IF:
July 5 at the University of Geneva: https://www.euresearch.ch/en/events/event-detail/showUid/734/
July 19 at the University of Lausanne: https://www.euresearch.ch/en/events/event-detail/showUid/736/
The application deadline for the MSCA-IF is September 12, but we advise candidates to make contact with potential hosts at the NCCR LIVES before summer.
For more information on the NCCR LIVES and the who’s who of our centre, please consult: https://www.lives-nccr.ch/en