Partnership in courses and media development
We believe in partnership, and joint co-operation in exchange of academics and students, and in developing courses fitting the local and national contexts, while developing a transnational perspective on media and journalism.
Some of our courses are open courses at BA and MA level offered by the Department of Journalism and Media Studies at Oslo and Akershus University College of Applied Sciences. Other courses are based on earlier projects and conferences, and can be tailor-made.
Below examples of courses we work with:
- Media and war/conflict, journalist security
- Traditional and social media: free expression and hate speech
- Journalism, democracy and press freedom
- Gender, media and journalism
- Creative writing, storytelling
- Journalism and climate change
- Science journalism
- Media and marginalization
- Photojournalism, video journalism
- Other courses in English offered for advanced BA students