“Financial Secrecy and the impact of investigative journalism and cross-border collaboration on the public understanding of illicit financial flows.” – the focus of his year´s conference
A team of economists, financial analysts, professors in economics, journalism and communications and international investigative journalists will gather for the 3rd research conference in the series “Making Transparency Possible – Interdisciplinary dialogues”.
Speakers at the conference include:
- Anya Schiffrin, Director of Technology, Media and Communication specialization of Columbia University´s School of International and Public Affairs
- Joseph Stiglitz, University Professor at Columbia University and winner of the 2001 Nobel Memorial Prize in Economics
- Kalle Moene, Professor of Economics at University of Oslo
- Richard Sambrook, Professor of Journalism and Director of the Centre for Journalism at Cardiff University and former Director of Global News at BBC
- Frian Aarsnes, State authorized public accountant and expert in extractive industry taxation and fiscal design.
The program starts 18th March, 2019 at Oslo Metropolitan University, Auditorium “Athene”, Pilestredet 46, Oslo.