The second AgePaths advisory board meeting was held at Voksenåsen, Oslo, Sept 20-21.
The advisory board consists of the following members:
- Pearl Dykstra (Erasmus Universiteit)
- Giovanni Lamura (INCRA)
- Clemens Tesch-Römer (Deutsches Zentrum für Alterfragen) (not present)
- Sara Arber (University of Surrey)
- Rick Settersten (Oregon State University)
- Chris Phillipson (University of Manchester) (not present)
- Annemette Sørensen (Prof. Emerita NOVA)
From NOVA the following researchers participated in the meeting: Thomas Hansen (project manager), Tale Hellevik, Katharina Herlofson, Britt Slagsvold, Marja Aartsen, Per Erik Solem, Hanna Nordbø and Svein Olav Daatland. Other participants: Gunhild Hagestad (Prof. Emerita, UiA) and Morten Blekesaune (Prof, UiA).
The meeting was very useful and inspiring, and will be repeated in 2019.