Nedenfor finner du en oversikt over fagspesifikke tidsskrifter innenfor teknologi, kunst og design som har som formål å formidle pedagogisk forsknings- og utviklingsarbeid.
– European Journal of Engineering Education examines the economic, cultural, and social factors which influence the education of engineers in different societies and provides a forum in which teachers and researchers in engineering schools, institutions and industry can share accounts of good practice and discuss methodology.
– The Journal of Engineering Education (JEE) serves to cultivate, disseminate, and archive scholarly research in engineering education. The journal publishes manuscripts in a wide variety of research areas in the field of engineering education.
– Journal of Planning Education and Research (JPER), double-blind peer-reviewed and published quarterly, is a forum for planning educators and scholars (from both academia and practice) to present results from teaching and research that advance the profession and improve planning practice.
– International Journal of Innovation in Science and Mathematics Education is dedicated to encouraging and supporting early career researchers as well as academics in science and mathematics who are new to education research.
– Physical Review Special Topics: Physics Education Research. The journal covers the full range of experimental and theoretical research related to the teaching and/or learning of physics
– Education for Chemical Engineers. With a remit to publish education research papers, resource reviews and teaching and learning notes,ECE is targeted at chemical engineering academics and educators, discussing the ongoing changes and development in chemical engineering education.
– The International Journal of Engineering Pedagogy (iJEP) is an independent, peer-reviewed online journal. It serves as an international forum related to engineering education, published at present four times a year. Teachers, educators and researchers as well as schools and institutions are invited to discuss their research, experiences, ideas and perspectives in the field of engineering pedagogy at a worldwide level.
– Journal for Education in the Built Environment provides an international forum for discussion and debate on subject-focused teaching, learning and scholarship issues and a means for disseminating the findings of well founded academic investigations. It aims to promote stronger links between research, scholarship, teaching and practice and to expand the international community of educators in the built environment.
– The Journal of Geography in Higher Education ( JGHE) is committed to promote, enhance and share geography learning and teaching in all institutions of higher education throughout the world, and provides a forum for geographers and others, regardless of their specialisms, to discuss common educational interests, to present the results of educational research, and to advocate new ideas.
– The Journal of Sustainability Education (JSE) serves as a forum for academics and practitioners to share, critique, and promote research, practices, and initiatives that foster the integration of economic, ecological, and social-cultural dimensions of sustainability within formal and non-formal educational contexts.
– International Journal of Higher Education and Substainability (IJHES) proposes and fosters discussion on the evolution of higher education for sustainability, with emphasis on the three interconnected pillars, the environmental, the economic and the social, along with emerging dimensions of culture and politics.
– RadioGraphics, a bimonthly journal devoted to continuing medical education in radiology, is one of the premier education journals in diagnostic radiology.
– International Journal of Art and Design is the leading national authority on art, craft and design in education: it offers its members the combined benefits of a professional subject association and a trade union.
– FORMakademisk is a peer-reviewed scientific forum for the documentation of design and design education research, broadly defined.
– Techne Series. The Teche Journal encourages research from different perspectives; theoretical, methodological and empirical research that focuses on various aspects of craft and sloyd. Articles can focus on social, psychological, educational, technological and cultural contexts within which craft and sloyd interact.
– InFormation – Nordic Journal of Art and Research. InFormation er et tverrfaglig, fagfellevurdert tidsskrift for kunst og forskning. Tidsskriftets mål er å spre kunnskap og erfaring fra forskning og utviklingsprosjekter innen kunstnerisk praksis og refleksjon, kunstutdanning, kunst- og kulturteori og relaterte områder.
– FORM er det eneste fagdidaktiske tidsskriftet innen formgiving, kunst og håndverk i Norge. Det inneholder fagartikler, fagpolitiske artikler, intervjuer, kunst og kulturstoff, praktiske undervisningsopplegg, bokanmeldelser og aktuell informasjon.
Periskop er et tverrfaglig nettidsskrift om kunst for barn og unge. Tidsskriftet har som mål å styrke og utvikle kritikk og kritisk refleksjon rundt barn og unges møte med profesjonell kunst.