The ombudsperson can provide advice and give assistance in matters concerning the study situation. For example if you have questions about admission, examination, practice, complaints, psychosocial environment, cases of cheating or suitability issues.
The ombudsperson is independent and confidential. No issue is too big or too small.
When should you contact the ombudsperson?
– If you have questions about your rights as a student at HiOA
– If you want to talk confidentially about a situation at HiOA
– If you need help communicating with HiOA
– If you have questions about the policies or procedures that apply to your specific issue or case
– If you want to know what resources or options available
– For information on how to appeal a decision or help in connection with an ongoing complaint
– If you feel that a procedure at HiOA is not being followed
– If you are not sure where else to turn for help
Contact the ombudsperson:
+ 47 906 67 216
Pilestredet 46 1. etasje. Behind the Student Service Center.