The project Sustainable European welfare societies: Assessing linkages between social and environmental policy started October 27th 2014.
The project’s primary objective is to generate new knowledge about how researchers and policymakers may tackle issues of social welfare and environmental sustainability in coordinated and mutually supportive ways across policy fields.
- Norwegian Social Resarch (NOVA), HiOA (Project Owner)
- Cicero Center for International Climate and Environmental Research (Oslo)
- Lunds Universitet Socialhögskolan
- Dipartimento di Scienze Sociali e Politiche, Universitá di Milano
- Vienna Institute of Demography, Austrian Academy of Sciences
NOVA is a research institute at Oslo and Akershus University College of Applied Sciences (HiOA).
The project is funded by the research programme Welfare, Working Life and Migration (VAM) of the Research Council of Norway. Project manager is Professor and Head of Research at Norwegian Social Research (NOVA) Bjørn Hvinden.